Production Blog: Getting Started
Counting Stars by OneRepublic The first thing I did to start making my video was review my storyboard to see if I should change anything in it. I decided not to change anything in the storyboard for now. After that I finalized my locations and decided where I would put the camera to film each scene. Another thing I did was decide what costumes and props I wanted to use for each scene. Then I started filming my video. I did the first and third scenes with me lying in my bed looking up at the ceiling singing the first lyric of the song. In these scenes I will be using a medium close-up shot to show me. I didn't use any props and since I was under my blanket you can't see any costumes in these scenes. Because of this there is no point in listing the costumes and props for those scenes. In order to get a good shot, the person filming needed to be standing over me so that the camera was above my head. For the second and tenth scenes I went out to my backyard and decided to use a bas...
Comments
Post a Comment