Film Review Blog


I asked my friend Conner to review by movie. I wasn't really sure what he would think, but I was excited to get his reaction. He is in my class, so we could watch it together. The first time we watched it, he laughed when my parents found out I was invisible. He thought it was funny that my dad was looking for me in the dishwasher. He also laughed when I stole my dad's breakfast. 

When we got to the part where I put chocolate sauce on my brother's bagel, he asked why my hand was in the shot. I explained that I had thought about that before we shot the footage. I decided that since the movie was shot from my perspective and I didn't know that I was invisible, I would have been able to see my hand. As a result, I thought it was okay to include that shot. He agreed that that made sense. We continued watching and he laughed when I pulled the chair out from under my brother. At the end he said that he really liked it.

We watched it together one more time. This time we talked about the title screens. One of them was a place holder that I had forgotten to update. I'll make that change. He also noticed that the start of the music didn't sound great. We talked about how I should start the clip a little sooner than I had. I'll make that change too. Overall, he really didn't have any changes. I'll watch it again after I update the title screen and add music and see if I see anything else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog