Re-Editing Blog

After I looked over the movie at the end of my last blog, I found some things that I wanted to change. One of these things was the title screen showing the actor's names. It looked like the picture included in this blog, but I wanted the names to be center aligned. After I changed it in the PowerPoint I made my title screens on, I used the Snipping Tool to cut out the slide and save it as a PNG file.

I then uploaded the picture to CapCut, and placed the original. After this, I edited it to be in the movie for the same length of time as my other title screens. 

Another thing I had to change was the Music By title screen since I didn't have anything on it. I didn't have anything on it because I wasn't sure my movie needed music, however I knew it was a requirement. So I needed to find a song and get that edited in to the movie. The song I picked was on Spotify. I used my phone to do a screen recording while I listened to the part of the song that I wanted to use. I only needed 5-10 seconds for the opening of the movie, so I recorded 20 seconds of it. Then I reviewed that clip to make sure it would work. When I confirmed that it sounded good, I e-mailed it to my mom's computer so that I could edit it in. 

I uploaded it to my project in CapCut and then dropped it in. Then I separated the audio from the video and set it to fade out at the end for 1 second. I also cut the start of the clip I had made because there was some dead time at the beginning. Then I played it and I felt like the music cut out abruptly, so I made it longer, but had it fade out for longer. I reviewed it again and it looked good. I also updated the Music By title screen in PowerPoint and updated it. Then I exported the video.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog